From ἄλφα to ὦμέγα

Friday, October 14, 2005

QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT



















There is at the bottom of the picture one three-dimensional sphere containing one three-dimensional cube.

At the top of the picture there is the same three-dimensional sphere inside a larger three-dimensional cube.

From the two-dimensional point of view there are now two two-dimensional circles on top of different sides of the two two-dimensional planes the three-dimensional cube is made of.

What was once connected in the past is still connected in the timeless now. There is no such thing as different energy-states. The term energy is a metaphor for higher dimensional levels of phenomenal expression in the timeless now.



THINK PINK !

2 Comments:

Blogger Indigobusiness said...

It's ALL pink.

I followed you over here from my God blog. I figured you for a moron, after your double-dead comment, but now I'm not so sure. You give good blog, doubly.

9:37 PM

 
Blogger ericswan said...

I liked your quantum pic and comments.

my quantum theory is similar

zero = infinity

11:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home